Welcome to the Cradle Coast Authority
The Cradle Coast Authority is a joint authority created by the nine councils of North West Tasmania to facilitate the sustainable development of the region, resolve regional issues and coordinate regional-scale activity.
Our purpose is to represent our councils and their communities as a region.
The Authority is currently engaged in a wide range of regional initiatives including:
- Natural Resource Management (NRM)
- Health and Wellbeing
- Healthy Communities Toolkit
- Education, Training and Workforce Development
- Industry Development
- Local Government services
- Facilitating the Regional Planning Initiative and Land Use Strategy
- Other issues identified by the Board or Councils, and agreed to by the Representatives
These initiatives contribute to the Cradle Coast region's vision of being a strong region of councils known for its positive people, sustainable economy, strategic thinking and the wellbeing of its communities.
Cradle Coast Tourism-Destination Marketing category
→ click to login
Coordinated approach to youth unemployment crisis
Tasmania’s political leaders must respond immediately to the nation’s worst youth unemployment in the State’s North-West....
State Election 2014: Important issues for our region
Here are regionally-significant areas to stimulate the region's economy, enable regional efficiencies and support sustainable regional development...