Welcome to the Cradle Coast Authority
The Cradle Coast Authority is a joint authority created by the nine councils of North West Tasmania to facilitate the sustainable development of the region, resolve regional issues and coordinate regional-scale activity.
Our purpose is to represent our councils and their communities as a region.
The Authority is currently engaged in a wide range of regional initiatives including:
- Natural Resource Management (NRM)
- Health and Wellbeing
- Healthy Communities Toolkit
- Education, Training and Workforce Development
- Industry Development
- Local Government services
- Facilitating the Regional Planning Initiative and Land Use Strategy
- Other issues identified by the Board or Councils, and agreed to by the Representatives
These initiatives contribute to the Cradle Coast region's vision of being a strong region of councils known for its positive people, sustainable economy, strategic thinking and the wellbeing of its communities.
→ click to login
Cradle Coast Authority 2013/14 Annual Report released
Regionally-consistent planning schemes, funding for subsidised industry training places, and being recognised as the State's best in destination marketing are some of the achievements noted in the Cradle Coast Authority annual report released today....
Cradle Coast NRM Committee - Membership
Nominations for the four position on the NRM Committee are now closed. Thank you for your interest....