Welcome to the Cradle Coast Authority
The Cradle Coast Authority is a joint authority created by the nine councils of North West Tasmania to facilitate the sustainable development of the region, resolve regional issues and coordinate regional-scale activity.
Our purpose is to represent our councils and their communities as a region.
The Authority is currently engaged in a wide range of regional initiatives including:
- Natural Resource Management (NRM)
- Health and Wellbeing
- Healthy Communities Toolkit
- Education, Training and Workforce Development
- Industry Development
- Local Government services
- Facilitating the Regional Planning Initiative and Land Use Strategy
- Other issues identified by the Board or Councils, and agreed to by the Representatives
These initiatives contribute to the Cradle Coast region's vision of being a strong region of councils known for its positive people, sustainable economy, strategic thinking and the wellbeing of its communities.
Cradle Coast Tourism-Destination Marketing category
→ click to login
Strong growth in Cradle Coast visitor numbers
The results from the recently released Tasmanian Visitor Survey confirm that tourist numbers to the Cradle Coast region are continuing their recent upward trend....
Expressions of Interest: Cradle Coast Industrial Land Use Study
Expressions of Interest are invited from suitably qualified and experienced consultants to undertake the Cradle Coast Industrial Land Study....