Are you interested in an apprenticeship with Australia’s largest producer of renewable energy? Applications for Hydro Tasmania‘s 2022 apprentice program are now open.
These roles are currently available in the Cradle Coast:
– Apprentice Mechanical Fitter (4 years), West Coast
– Apprentice Electrician (4 years), North West
Other roles are available elsewhere in Tasmania:
– Apprentice Mechanical Fitter (4 years), Cambridge Workshop, Hobart
– Trainee Supply & Inventory Officer (2 years), Derwent
– Apprentice Electrician (4 years), Poatina/Trevallyn
– Apprentice Electrician (4 years), Derwent
You will need to have completed year 10 and hold or be working towards a current driver’s licence. It is desirable to have completed or to be working towards completion of a Certificate II Engineering Pathways or Certificate II in Electrotechnology.
You can find more information and apply here
Image: Lake Cethana Power Station, Hydro Tasmania