Website Pharmacy Alliance Group
About our Pharmacy
We are a Community Pharmacy located in beautiful Sheffield, Tasmania. Situated in the foothills of majestic Mount Roland, Sheffield is the gateway to Cradle Mountain and a friendly rural town where history and art merge.
We are offering the successful candidate an opportunity to further their current skill set with ongoing training and support. Our team work collaboratively and are passionate about the health and wellbeing of our community!
The Pharmacy operates 6 days per week, with a half day on Saturday.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Pharmacist in Charge who is a team player and will lead the dedicated team to deliver our retail and health-care vision to our valued customers.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the dispensary, patient counselling, Webster packing and ordering and will have the support of a great, experienced pharmacy team.
The Pharmacy is proudly part of the Pharmacy Alliance Group, who provide us with business support and resources so we can spend more time on focusing on what is most important – our customers.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in a Community Pharmacy
• Previous Dispensary experience
• Strong leadership with excellent interpersonal skills
• Passion for delivering exemplary patient care, professional health services and customer care
• Delivery of outstanding customer experience
• Comprehensive health-care solutions
• Previous staff management experience
• Ability to coach and develop the Pharmacy Team
• Ability to oversee the Pharmacy day-to-day operations (FOS and BOS).
A unique opportunity like this does not present itself in the Pharmacy industry every day. This position will allow you to think outside the box, to assist to develop and drive your team to achieve better health care and retail outcomes for the customers.
Current pharmacist registration (AHPRA) is essential
Accommodation and relocation allowance may be offered.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.