The newly formed Tasmanian Renewable Hydrogen Industry Network is hosting a series of Renewable Hydrogen Business Forums in Launceston, Devonport and Hobart.
The Tasmanian Renewable Hydrogen Industry Network will:
– focus on the hydrogen industry as a whole, including local use of hydrogen and export opportunities;
– help business to engage with industry experts and other Tasmanian businesses with interest in the hydrogen space;
– feature hydrogen industry experts speaking about the importance of hydrogen to the Tasmanian economy and the opportunities that will arise for Tasmanian business as it grows.
The forums will be held in:
– Burnie on Thursday, 22 July 2021
– Launceston on Thursday, 29 July 2021
– Hobart on Thursday, 5 August 2021
You can find out more information here
You can register your interest in attending the Business Forums by email to: email@example.com