Website Saputo Dairy Australia
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking multiple, suitably experienced and motivated Laboratory Technicians on behalf of our client Saputo Dairy Australia at their specialty cheese site located in Burnie, Tasmania.
The site is a 24/7, world class specialty cheese manufacturing operation employing approx. 400 people during peak production (Oct-Mar). Working at Saputo you will enjoy modern working facilities, above Award pay rates and a strong food safety and quality culture.
In these roles, your responsibilities will include:
– collecting, managing, storing and preparing samples for testing;
– performing testing across a variety of Labs including Microbiology, Chemistry and Milk;
– accurate and timely data entry and reporting of lab results;
– maintaining and performing tasks to keep the Laboratory clean;
– role modelling hygiene, sanitation and GMP practices; and
– additional tasks as directed by the Lab Team Leader and/or Lab Coordinator.
Roles are offered on a casual basis with regular rostered hours available during peak production.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• pass pre-employment requirements including drug and alcohol testing;
• be reliable and able to work in a team environment;
• strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to deliver accurate outcomes to tight timelines.
• sound knowledge of Food Safety & Quality requirements in a Lab environment; and
• be able to work across a number of different shift patterns and durations. Overtime may be required from time-to-time.
• A Certificate in Laboratory Skills/Techniques, previous experience to ISO17025 and NATA experience will be highly regarded.
Tertiary qualifications in Food Technology, Microbiology or Chemistry is highly desirable.
To apply for this role online please click the Apply button or visit our website: https://www.jobs.programmed.com.au
At Programmed, safety is at the forefront of everything we do. We live by the philosophy that all injuries are preventable. Safety is embedded in our culture and we encourage our people to take an active role in visibly demonstrating safety leadership, regardless of their organisational position and location
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.programmed.com.au.